- HDPE bottles recycling plants are very common
all over the world because one of the simplest set up.
- Paying attention to little things here and there,
the line can be high capacity and very effective.
plastic bottles and drums recycling||
- Washing of HDPE bottles and drums is a pretty easy matter.
- For high capacity systems, always
suggested, the first machine of the
line will be a bales-breaker, delivering
bottles on a conveyor belt for visual
checking and removing of "non bottles"
items, meaning dead rats and stuff like
- After a metal-detector for granulator
protection, bottles will converted into
flakes for further separation from other
plastics and dirt, final washing and
- With our washing
machine cleaning results are guaranteed.
- To get flakes clean, fresh water
will be more than enough so no detergents
or other chemicals are required, even
for dirt sticking on drums surface.
- The only thing you should really
care about, specially when washing drums,
is the water filtering and treatment
before discharging to sour.
- In most of cases in fact, an high
quantity of water is required.
- For a more detailed description
of what everything is about please click